• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Go the website Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

Pierce

How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com
First, the steps on setting up any ticker on Trying To Conceive Ticker is the same as this, the only difference is the information you provide at the end.

So, on with setting up the ticker!

Step1: Go to Trying To Conceive Ticker and click "weight"

step1.gif

Step2: Choose a ticker ruler, basically a background for your ticker. I choose the hearts one. Then click next after you have made a decision. You can see the other tickers they have by clicking 1-15 for a greater selection.

step2.gif

Step3: Now you have to choose a marker, just as you chose the ruler in the previous step. Again you can see more markers by clicking on the nubers at the bottom.

step3.gif

Step4: Now you need to fill out your information, nothing too hard, just some info about your current weight, your goal weight, start weight etc. I filled it out with some example weights.

step4.gif

Step5: This page shows you a preview of your ticker, you can modify the ticker if you dont like anything and just repeat the steps above. More importantly is the box below, with some wierd looking text.

step5.gif

Step6: This code you need to put into your signature, make sure its the BB Code and not anything else as the BB Code is the only one that will work. To copy the text, this is the simplest and best way. Simply right click inside the box, a menu as shown below will appear. Click "Select All".

step6.gif

Step7: Now, the text is selected you need to copy it. Again right click in the box (the text should remain highlighted like below). Then click "copy".

step7.gif

Step8: Now go to MiniMins.com (www.minimins.com) you need to put this text into your signature. Click UserCP which in the blue bar at the top on the far left. Then you will see a menu on the left side of the screen under the blue bar. Click "Edit Signature" You should see something similar to below. Right click in the box and a menu will appear. Click Paste.

step8.gif

Step9: You should see the code in the box as in the picture below. Be sure to click Save Signature.

step9.gif

Step10: After you click Save Signature, you will be brought back to your UserCP, click edit signature and you will be able to see a preview of your signature as seen in the picture below.

step10.gif

If you have done some posts before setting up your signature for the first time they will NOT show your ticker. However all new posts from the moment you setup your ticker you will see your signature under your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Pierce ... do you have to alter the same way (going into sig etc) every time you update your weight on the ticker factory site?

IreneH

Your instructions were just perfect. Thanks
Irene

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Click your tracker follow thoes instructions and rinse and repeat my instructions above.

Pierce :D

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Your welcome :)

Always going to be here, chained to my desk... though at times i do star as a 007 when im not so tied up.

:D

Pierce

I cant do it!!

When I load it it says my signature is more than 250 characters and wont let me put it in, can you help??

IreneH

Could you explain again how to alter the weight on the tracker please. Nothing seemed to happen when I clicked tracker and when I rightclicked it I got losts of options and didn't know which one to choose.
Thank you

Irene

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
When you right click into the box under BBcode:

Choose select all,

Then right click, choose copy.

Now come back here, go to UserCP, go to edit signature.

Remove the old ticker, and then right click, choose paste.

Then click save.

Does this help??

Pierce

tulips

Pierce,

Thanks for the tips, I was jealous how everyone else had theirs on their signatures :confused: ... You explained it very clearly.

Mucho gracias! :D

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
I'm hoping this will work!

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Im glad you'r all finding the sotware easy to use. The first time I was on such a site I was nearly lost with all the features!!

Pierce

tpott

Help!!! Ive tried and tried but I can't seem to change my weight on the tracker! I just want to drop it down by 2lb, but it doesn't seem to do it!
Can anyone help me please?
Tracey x

tpott

Well Ive really done something wrong now, I don't seem to have a tracker at all now! Yikes!!! Help!! I really am incredibly stupid when it comes to computers! lol

tpott

Hi, panic over Ive done it! I'm just not sure how I did it? lol
Tracey x

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Very good, its all about experience, as you get used to and comfortable with the site, you will be laughing at these posts in the months to come.

Pierce

callmejacquie

Cambridge Counsellor
Hello Pierce,

Would you be able to tell me how I can change my ticker altogether I have been on the site you gave but it will only let me change the weight not the whole ticker ???

Hope you can help

Thanks
Jacquie