• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how to speed up weight loss

icycle

can anyone give me advice on how to speed up my weight loss. I had gastric bypass feb 2010 and have lost nearly 7 stone but find that I have been sticking for the last couple of months around the same weight. Is this normal, shouldn't I be losing on a regular basis and how can I speed it up. I have still got a long way to reach my goal.

Hello there & well done on your loss so far. most ppl I know have stalled @ some point or another. It will get going again xx

Just check you are following the rules given by your team and it will start again soon.
x

I do feel for you, as I have had a stall now for about 5 weeks. It seems to have coincided with having my thyroxine reduced. I am not sure how to kick start any loss, and am really depressed at the moment xx

I'm stalling majorly at the mo, but know why:eek::eek::eek:Have to go back to the gym and eating properly and drinking less:eek::eek:
BTW Mickie saw you in the paper, well done chuck!!:p;):D

I had my RNY last May and i stalled pretty much last november and have only managed to lose 6lb since then, i know i'm not losing like most people as i am disabled so can't exercise or move about much. i'm quite sure that if i was able to bounce around like i used to then that in hand with eating well (properly) would keep my weight loss going so I would suggest perhaps you should try more exercise or generally moving around more every day

Back