• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how you doing Skip, Lminique, SnowAngel & RuthieK ?

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
we all had surgery over the weekend and I have heard from skip but wondered how the rest of you girls were doing? I guess if you were bypassers your coming home today and tomorrow but just wanted to say hello and hope it all went well....take it easy ladies xxx

bumping to see if anyone has heard anything

ive not heard any thing from them wanda, maybe they will come on when they feel better as everyones recovery time can vary.

I know liz just didnt want them to feel forgotten poor Skip's been rough with sickness

didnt they send her home with cyclozine ?

we all had surgery over the weekend and I have heard from skip but wondered how the rest of you girls were doing? I guess if you were bypassers your coming home today and tomorrow but just wanted to say hello and hope it all went well....take it easy ladies xxx

Hi Wanda
came home on Tuesday morning after bypass on Sunday morning. Was ok but have been ill with very bad runs for the past two days a temp and pain in tummy. I rang wd 11 at WM and they suggest if Im no better tomorrow to call the emergency doc out to see if I have an infection in my bowels! Thats all I need!!

Hope your doing ok?
xxx

Oh babe sorry your feeling rough keep in touch and let me know what the Dr says xxx keep well

Oh babe sorry your feeling rough keep in touch and let me know what the Dr says xxx keep well

Hi Wanda
had a bowel infection, just glad it was inside and not outside. Its going now but still go awful wind pains. I wish I had this done open now. I totally understand where your coming from with the wind mate!!

Pains in my shoulders on my collar bones have been hell!

Hope your wind gets better soon hun

xxxx

glad your on the mend Snowangel..sounds like youve had a rough few days. Im feeling better everyday thankfully. still got post surgery bloating on my tummy not sure how long till that goes but hey ho

Back