• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh great stuff :'(

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Some of you saw a few weeks ago about me being worried about my eyes and having head aches etc etc etc ... well ... went for my eye test today and now I have an urgent appointment at huddersfield hospital cos they don't have any at Halifax and it needs looking at today cos there is! A problem! And it could be serious :'( I hate hate hate! Doctors they told me there was nothing wrong and its probably lack of sleep but now there is a flaming problem with both eyes :'( off to hospital I go.... for the second time today :'( ...... FED UP DOESN'T CUT IT! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Heck hope they get it sorted fast for you hun xxxx

Sorry to hear that Toni and hope it all resolves itself much better than you imagine.

Thank you both, hoping they can sort it without an op I had one on my eye when I was 5 don't want another one! Al let ya know when I get home x

aw gawd :( good luck honey xxx

Oh no , I do hope its something easily rectified hunni . Keep us posted xx

Keeping everything crossed for you!

H xx

Thinking about you Toni. You must be so worried. Left us know how you go on.

Hugs

Hope it's nothing that can't be easily rectified xxxx

Just read this. Hope its nothing too drastic. Hang on in there!!
Lynne x

Hope you are ok chick xxx

hope everything is ok x

I have fluid on my brain :'( having a brain scan in the mornin :'( Xx

Tonibones10 said:
I have fluid on my brain :'( having a brain scan in the mornin :'( Xx

Oh no!!!! Have they told you what that may mean chick? Thinking of you xxx

Oh that doesn't sound nice , hope they can enlighten you more tomorrow hunni . Thinking of you xx

Fuffs said:
Oh no!!!! Have they told you what that may mean chick? Thinking of you xxx

They don't fully know yet I'm having the brain scan in the mornin then have to go back next week to discuss it then have to see a neurologist ASAP Xx

Tonibones10 said:
They don't fully know yet I'm having the brain scan in the mornin then have to go back next week to discuss it then have to see a neurologist ASAP Xx

Oh my (((((hugs))))) I will send you as much healing and positive thoughts as I can. Please keep us updated xxx

Toni, i hope this gets sorted out for you asap - i was reading someones thread earlier and they have fluid on the brain and have it taken out every week, i wish i could remember whos it was - they may be able to put your mind at ease a little - if i remember will pm you with it

good luck x

Back