• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

want a laugh any one?

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Look what my son did this mornin........... full bottle of talc ..... I seriously would love to know where my 3 year old son (and probably other young ones) gets these GREAT ideas from Haha such a monster!

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120122_092841.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120122_092841.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 82
Oh dear, little devil......thats why we love 'em :):)

Oops lol, I used to do daft things like that when I was a kid. I used to get my dads aftershave, and it was always the dearest one and throw it on the floor, just to make the carpet smell nice. or the talc ( shake in vac ) lmao

Haha yeah yesterday it was his cream from the doctors (good job they give us too much) he's emptied bottles of perfume everywhere which were far to high for him, he stacked loads of stuff up to reach it! He's put cream all over the dogs! The worst one was when he worked out how to unlock a draw got the WD40 and sprayed it all over himself that scared me so much I never got out of bed as quick in my life, this was 5am! Gave him a 2 hour bath to calm his skin down cos he's got bad eczema and his skin just bubbled up ....... oh he's so cheeky he's worked out how to open his gate without a sound and so he gets up at 5am n that's always when he's naughty! Haha Xx

oh no!!! lol

Or God love him, Mammy's little tinker. I bet you were cursing him like. but it is funny what kids get up to. Hope his skin is ok though thats the last thing you need having to run down to A&E.

caraline said:
Or God love him, Mammy's little tinker. I bet you were cursing him like. but it is funny what kids get up to. Hope his skin is ok though thats the last thing you need having to run down to A&E.

His skin was fine after a loooong bath and antihistamines lol Xx

They apways return to the scene of the crime Haha

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120122_100340.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120122_100340.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 49
When my daughter was 3 she did the same and covered the lounge and the same day emptied a 2 litre bottle of softner all over the kitchen floor. I could have killed her
House smelt lovely LOL :D

The day before that I was just vacing the stairs when she shouted
"Mommy the cats on fire" What the hell!!!!!. :eek::eek::eek:
The poor cat was asleep in front of the fire and she had pushed his tail through the bars of the gas fire and singed all the end of his tail. :kitty:
The cat make a full recovery but stayed well away from her after that and I got a fire guard

lamornamiss said:
When my daughter was 3 she did the same and covered the lounge and the same day emptied a 2 litre bottle of softner all over the kitchen floor. I could have killed her
House smelt lovely LOL :D

The day before that I was just vacing the stairs when she shouted
"Mommy the cats on fire" What the hell!!!!!. :eek::eek::eek:
The poor cat was asleep in front of the fire and she had pushed his tail through the bars of the gas fire and singed all the end of his tail. :kitty:
The cat make a full recovery but stayed well away from her after that and I got a fire guard

Omg Haha I'm so glad I have an electric fire! Or my dogs wouldn't look the same! He has emptied a full box of washing powder out I went mental then cos he needs none bio for his skin and its so expensive!! Ooo children are so naughty! Glad its not just mine though Haha he looks all sweetness and light on the second pic ...... he's not he's devious and naughty Haha Xx

oh dear poor u lol

Knowing mine, he's probably trying to find ways of getting you out of bed!

On the plus side, Toni, it is good exercise hoovering the stairs down :D use a brush & it is even better, lol ... see every cloud etc :D:D bless him xxx

Last edited:
What a little Tyke... it looks like butter wouldn't melt on the 2nd piccie... bless him.. hehe!!!

Haha yes. It is good exercise lol .... and yeah he's soooooo sweet ..... or not Haha its a good job I love him lol Xx

Denise1966 said:
lol bless been there bet it smelt gourgeous though like a new baby smell xxxx

Haha yeah and made me clean the stairs, not what u want at 6 in the morning though Haha xxx

Aw bless him lol he's gawjuss though so easily for given lol x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Aw bless him lol he's gawjuss though so easily for given lol x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes he is lol and he's got that "butter would melt" look perfected HahA I do love the little monkey xxx

Back