• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hug

mandyl

hi
feel sorry for myself post im afraid.
ive so had enough and really could do with a hug:cry:everythings going wrong its horrible:cry:
thanks for listening to pathetic me againxx

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) im sorry your having a bad day honey x x x x x x x x i hope it gets better

HUG..hang in there hun xxx

huggs xxxxxx

(((((hug)))) hang in there it wil all be worth it in the end xxx

Chin up girl! :hug99: Hope your day gets better very soon.

Cuppa xx

big hugs hope you have a better day in the morning
sewingbelle

Mandy, i really worry about you. Are you down for any counselling or anything for after your operation? A bypass will help with the weight loss but i do think you need some help with your anxiety's....

Hope your feeling better soon xx

Mandy, i really worry about you. Are you down for any counselling or anything for after your operation? A bypass will help with the weight loss but i do think you need some help with your anxiety's....

Hope your feeling better soon xx
no need to worry about me just not easy when i dont feel great on my own ,i miss hubby still and finding out my bike is gonna be 400 pounds when i live on 64 pounds a week didnt help. ill always be anxious as thats my nature unfortunetly

Awww hugs I have these days and the support on here is fab,not long now and some positive thinking and you will be on the loosing side xoxox

Mandy, it is hard I am due to start pre op soon but what you need to do is just keep picturing the slim new you, well it is what I am doing and I find myself smirking and my family think I am up to something btu I am not I am just imagining the new improved me. You wouldnt be human if your weren't a little worried but try and focus on the positives x x (((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))

Back