• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not happy today!!!! :-(

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
im feeling really down today and havent got a clue why all wanna do it pig out!! managing to stop myself at the mo!!

i dont know wots wrong with me and cant seem to shake it!!

sorry to bore everyone just didnt know who else to talk to none of them seem to understand

thanks for listening

love a unhappy natalie at the mo!:cry:

chin up hun we all have days like this and most of us have always used food as a crutch i still have odd days like it a yr after banding, you havnt pigged out so be really proud of yourself for that and fingers crossed tomorow will be better

We all have days when we feel like s***! Tell us all about it, while you're typing you are not eating..... Works for me :)

Chin up hun x

Hun ur not boring anyone, i am having a hard time at the mo and i know on top of other health probs i have going on its worrying me big time bout funding and whats going to happen at our next app with Sufi.
Is that on ur mind 2, going to buzz ya hun xxxxx

We all have days when we feel like s***! Tell us all about it, while you're typing you are not eating..... Works for me :)

Chin up hun x

Lol not for me i am known to be on here typing with a diet cherry coke in one hand and a pack of bicckys in the other hand :)

im feeling really down today and havent got a clue why all wanna do it pig out!! managing to stop myself at the mo!!

i dont know wots wrong with me and cant seem to shake it!!

sorry to bore everyone just didnt know who else to talk to none of them seem to understand

thanks for listening

love a unhappy natalie at the mo!:cry:

flowers.jpg

Hun maybe it's a post-meeting thing as I have been really down since going to the meeting. I'm not sure why and I can't seem to shake it!!! I think it's because I'm working myself up about the next meeting and worried incase they say no, coupled with some other stuff that is going on!!!

Things will get better!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thanks girls im feeling a little better and still havent pigged out yet!! woohooo! but so want to so im on here surf the net to take my mind off it.
and thanks roch for the phone call u made me laugh love ya babes
xxxxxxxxxxx

i had my ltea about an hour ago, usually, now if i feel hungry, i slink off to bed, can't eat if i'm asleep!! but well done for not giving in to a binge

It's like Meggie said, a kind of downer after the high of the group meeting...and then all the other stuff surrounding it, like waiting for the next appointment and dates and tests and so on and so on...it's blinking exhausting and at times so frustrating.

Hope you feel better soon...

(((hugs)))

Sometimes what I do when im feeling a bit crap, is look at all the clothes I want to buy/fit into when i reach my goal :D Its a good motivator and pigging-out-stopper-er

Back