• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need suggestions from you all (Not WLS related)

farzu

Hi ladies,
I need help from you all. I just found out that i have passed my Master's Degree and have been invited to the graduationg ceremony in Jan . I am worried as i don't know what to wear. dress code is formal. I don't know if i will look good in a dress or suit. can you all please help me choosing one? I don't know where to find a black dress or suit of size 24 and my height is 156cm :(. please help me here ladies :sigh:

try this site or they have shops over the place.....they go from size 14-32 - Plus Size Women

I'd go for a dress since you're quite short like me. A dress will help to make your body look longer and thinner.
I wore a suit for my graduation and wish I hadn't.
Well done on passing your masters honey.
Grace xxx

Very well done... try Ebay if you are losing weight... it's a shame to pay full price for things if you are losing... but a dress would look great on your pics.... enjoy your day xxx

Well congratulations what an achievement.:)

Evans are a good shop, and Yours clothing are very reasonable you can get dresses for £20ish - if you google it, sorry I dont know how to put a link.

Definately a dress. They look so much nicer and you can glam them up with some nice jewellry, and with a dress i think you can always get a little more wear out of them. Good luck and you will look amazing in whatever you wear xx

Hey, before you spend a fortune remember... Asda George go up to a size 24 and have some lovely clothes...

Also here's the link for 'Yours' site...

Plus Size Women

Well done Farzu. Whatever you wear, it will be covered up for most of the time with your gown and cap so make sure it is not too hot as graduation halls tend to be a little stifling.

Rebirthx

Congratulations on passing your masters degree - you must have worked very hard to get there, so well done Farzu!

I think a dress under your gown would look very smart and attractive, make sure whatever you get is comfortable to wear.

Good Luck for your ceremony hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Thanks ladies for all your suggestions. I was also thinking about a dress. To be honest i ahve never ever in ly life wore a dress before (Its a shame :( ) I am thinking of a black jarsey type dress and not too long. what do you all think of this? any other color maybe?

If you wear black and seeing as your gown is black wont you just dissapear into its folds - maybe that is what you want as you dont want to make a show of yourself, but a little colour would add something special to such a wonderful occasion!

Perhaps black with a gold or silver design in the neckline!

Only my opinion and I dont want to offend hun x

Hope you find something special.

Love Kat x

Classy grey dress with tasteful jewellery,so when you look back at fotos it looks ageless.Im sure you will look lovely anyway.Congratulations!Maz x

Back