• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hungry all the time!

Jinjanut

Hi I am 5 months post op and my appetite is getting bigger. I find myself wanting food all day long. I seem to be able to eat more now. Should I do the 5 day pouch test does this help find out if you have stretched your pouch? x

Hi im the total opposite i have to remind myself to eat as im not hungry !!! Pre Op i could eat for england so i regard not being hungry as the lesser of the 2 evils , i would give the pouch test a try x

I'm a bit like that at the moment all I wanna do is eat eat and eat ....... It's really getting me down big style massive style wanna cry style xxx

Hi I am 5 months post op and my appetite is getting bigger. I find myself wanting food all day long. I seem to be able to eat more now. Should I do the 5 day pouch test does this help find out if you have stretched your pouch? x

Hi all, what is the five day pouch test? I've never heard of it.:confused:

Don't think at five months u should do pouch test..... I just have a huge carb craving and can't leave toast alone in fact can't leave food alone full stop... I was ok until I got told to have five meals a day again and seems to have released a huge monster in me ... Phoning nut today cos I need help xxx

The 5dpt is intended for after 6 months post op, but if you don't want to wait then try doing day 5 every day (which is what you are supposed to do after the first 5 days) and read the site for the basic principles such as eating till full, protein first, avoiding slider foods and not eating too slowly.

It is common for your appetite to increase at this stage, it doesnt mean you've stretched your pouch at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks all - Tinkerbell sorry to hear your not having a good time at the moment with your eating. Hope it gets better soon. Thanks Shelbel too xxx

Back