• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hungry!

Hi Shelbell,

I feel better today. It does not feel like I have something stuck anymore. It still feels uncomfortable having water, so I'll switch to warm water again. I going to try and get hold of some protein powder today to try and get something I need down. Is there anything else you think I should do? Xx

Just try to keep sipping. Do you have any smooth soup in? Something like weight watchers chicken or a plain beef consommé? It would be good to try and get some nutrition in. Just remember small sips even with soup and protein shakes. Your pouch is probably a bit sore and swollen, and you may be anxious or tense which doesn't help. So take it easy and see how you get on with liquids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

In moderation yes, as it has a good level of protein in it. But also fat so obv skimmed is better.

Hi there, I had trouble with water earlier which came back up. But on the train home I had some sips of water which was fine. Now I am having an oxo cube in hot water. Hopefully these will stay down too. Will get some of the soups tomorrow too. Thanks so much fir the advice was so worried yesterday xx

If you are having trouble with water you need to get medical advice. It could be scar tissue around the stomach making it very hard for anything to pass through.

I worked for home today and took it easy and managed to keep everything down so far! Protein shake (was a horrid taste though) and some chicken soup! Was told to try a little pureed good again tomorrow. :)

Sounds really positive jinja :) just remember tiny amounts at a time, and eat slowly.

Back