• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I’m being referred at last!!!! Now which hospital to pick!!

Potnoodle88

Hey all I’m sooooo excited that after nearly two years on tier 3 I finally am being referred for WLS.

I now have to tell them which hospital I want to be referred to out of a list. I am thinking either St George’s Tooting, Chichester or Chertsey.

Anyone picked any of these 3? Is there much difference between hospitals? I’ve read all their websites but they all just sound the same.

Would love to hear anyone’s experiences?

Excellent news, so happy for you. Sorry I can't help you with Chichester though. x

Congratulations @Potnoodle88!! Time will seem to fly by now. I'm super happy for you. Sorry, i can't help with the hospital thing but i'm sure you're probably right and they're generally the same. Keep us updated.

Congratulations @Potnoodle88!! Time will seem to fly by now. I'm super happy for you. Sorry, i can't help with the hospital thing but i'm sure you're probably right and they're generally the same. Keep us updated.
Update- I’ve picked Chichester. They said it will be about 9months from referral to surgery. Anyone had surgery at Chichester?

Oh that’s fabulous hun super pleased for you Keep posting xx

Hi I am nearly half way through tier 3 at Chichester end tier 3 in October they are saying December for MDT and op around April. They are lovely there so friendly, there are 4 appointments during tier 3 you have to attend wherever you live , if you don’t they take you off the list but certainly worthwhile, good luck with your journey

Hi I am nearly half way through tier 3 at Chichester end tier 3 in October they are saying December for MDT and op around April. They are lovely there so friendly, there are 4 appointments during tier 3 you have to attend wherever you live , if you don’t they take you off the list but certainly worthwhile, good luck with your journey

Fab news xx

ThAts good to know! Thank you. I’ve already done tier 3 locally before being referred to Chichester for surgery. Is this the same as you? Or are you doing the tier 3 at the hospital? It’s so confusing! I’ve not heard anything since they sent off my referral over a month ago.

Back