• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I’ve got my surgery date(provisionally)

Tw-g17

My name is Tina. I’ve been on this long journey for nearly 3 years and I’ve had my second pre op as my first one ran out. And I now have a date of the 24th December 2018 provisionally. My Question is as I have been given the date provisionally will they tell me when I need to start the LRD ? I gave them my email address and they still haven’t sent me anything so I’m kind of in limbo. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated:) T

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome :)

Congratulations on your date, I have seen a few time on here where people have been given their date and done their LRD only for it to be pushed back slightly so you should definitely have received your pre op information whether it is provisional or confirmed.
Maybe give your team a call and find out if you should be expecting your pre op info.

NHS are known for their delays so definitely worth giving them a call haha xx

Hello and Welcome :)

Congratulations on your date, I have seen a few time on here where people have been given their date and done their LRD only for it to be pushed back slightly so you should definitely have received your pre op information whether it is provisional or confirmed.
Maybe give your team a call and find out if you should be expecting your pre op info.

NHS are known for their delays so definitely worth giving them a call haha xx
Thanks for your reply I have now had a confirmation letter confirming my surgery date fingers crossed ..It all still goes to plan I’ve managed to find the Salford royal information booklets that I was given and I’m giving my team a call soon just to confirm what I have to do thanks

My name is Tina. I’ve been on this long journey for nearly 3 years and I’ve had my second pre op as my first one ran out. And I now have a date of the 24th December 2018 provisionally. My Question is as I have been given the date provisionally will they tell me when I need to start the LRD ? I gave them my email address and they still haven’t sent me anything so I’m kind of in limbo. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated:) T
Hello and welcome. I would definitely call them to check. Good luck to you xxxx

Hi, welcome and very good luck for the 24th December (hopefully) what an amazing Christmas present, what surgery are you having and whereabouts are you having it? As others have said definitely call your team tomorrow x

Hi and welcome Tiny and Congratulations What a lovely Christmas box for you. I’m looking forward to reading your journey hun. Keep posting and chatting to us all xx

Hi and welcome. How exciting for you. Look forward to seeing how you get on x

Hello and welcome. Exciting news for you, as others have said call your team. You're bound to be nervous, but it'll be the best Christmas present ever! :) x

Back