• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am a happy little kitten!!!!

Lori1964

Well I am back to work on Monday (although I have been working from home) so thought I would be organised and prepare my work clothes. Out of curiosity I tried a pair of my trousers (size 24) only to find they were hanging off me, so went and tried all my other work pants on and they are all too big. Luckily I have wardrobes full of all sizes down to a 16 so I have searched though and found all my size 22 work pants to find that all but 2 pairs fit me. I am so pleased to see that the inches are starting to melt away. Well I guess I better go and wash my SIZE 22's as they have been hanging unworn for about 3 years..lol

It's a fab feeling isn't it when clothes start to be too small:DYou'll drop sizes like mad, as the weight comes off more:D:D

excellent wont be long and you will need to wash your 18 and 20's x

Thanks everyone. It is both a surprise and a fab feeling. I never dreamed I would be going back to work in a smaller size. I can't wait to see more sizes dropping!!!!

I think a mass washing day is called for :), excellent news on the shrinking xxx

I think a mass washing day is called for :), excellent news on the shrinking xxx

Thanks Phatmomma. Although I don't mind the washing I detest the ironing that follows..lol :p

Ah- don't look on it as ironing but exersize- ironosize!
Well done on your weight loss and melting inches. Fab!

That must feel great! You'll be in your sixteens before long! xx

Back