• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have hit 60lb loss this week

yorkshirelass74

and i am so delighted, i have never lost this much weight before ever in my life, i am the lightest i have been for 20 years.
I still go to the gym 3-4 times a week and i do work myself hard when i do go, but i have got so much more energy (i need it now francesca has started crawling too!) and my size 22 trousers are starting to hang off me (i wore 28s 15 weeks ago) its all so exciting!!

xxxxx

yes hun they really can come true (god i sound like i am in a panto!)

Corr Mona that is fab news for you. xxx

Well done Mona... you are such a wonderful role model for us all and you just get on with it so beautifully.... love your pics and sending loads of love to you and yours.... for your continuing success! Take care precious xxx

amazing, just amazing xxxx:D

babes thats utterly brilliant well done you xxx

and i am so delighted, i have never lost this much weight before ever in my life, i am the lightest i have been for 20 years.
I still go to the gym 3-4 times a week and i do work myself hard when i do go, but i have got so much more energy (i need it now francesca has started crawling too!) and my size 22 trousers are starting to hang off me (i wore 28s 15 weeks ago) its all so exciting!!

xxxxx

Fantastic!! x

Back