• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am having the wobbles...

Tranquil, you are nearly there! The pre op diet is really hard, but keep your eyes on the prize.

11 days out I am energised, I can't believe it. I wake up no aches and pains in my legs / body as I get up. I bet you will feel the same.

This op really is life changing and it;s your time now!

Thank you Zionaka - I know there is so much to look forward to:D.

tranquil

Hi Tranquil ... I can empathise with you as I have been having the jitters for days. I think I'm more worried about the recovery than the actual operation although it does scare me. As I am that much older I somehow don't expect to be in and out over night either. I also started the pre op a bit early just trying to do the best I can for myself and it's not been easy.

My hubby just asked me if I was fed up LOL.

So I have 21 days to go a little less than you, but we'll get through it together. As for work, it's like a roundabout at the moment and I too have also chosen to take a few days off the week before I go into hospital.

I'm sure things will settle down a bit Tranquil ... message me anytime if you want to

Hi Tranquil ... I can empathise with you as I have been having the jitters for days. I think I'm more worried about the recover than the actual operations although it does scare me. As I am that much older I somehow don't expect to be in and out over night either. I also started this pre op a bit early just trying to do the best I can for myself and it's not been easy.

My hubby just asked me if I was fed up LOL. So I have 21 days to go a little less than you, but we'll get through it together. As for work, it's like a roundabout at the moment and I have also chosen to take a few days off the week before I go into hospital.

I'm sure everything will settle Tranquil ... message me anytime if you want to

Thanks Beth. I really do not know what aspect of all of this set me off. I have had a number of ops so know how I react to general anaesthetic. Having the time off after will be a blessing because they are running me ragged at work. I shouldn't be too worried but it really just hit me today. Once I start the pre op diet tomorrow I am sure it will focus me! I cannot say I am looking forward to it. We will get through this:hug99:.

tranquil

massive hugs and wishing you tons of luck xx

Back