• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am all booked in...

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
After much deliberating about dates and so forth, I have just booked myself into having my bypass done with Mr Basil Ammori on the 27th of November at the Alexandra. I am excited and very anxious for the date to arrive.

I truly wish I could have gone down the NHS route but after having had one problem after another and finding out it would be another year at the earliest, I bit the bullet. I was told that funding most likely be changing next year and I didn't want to waste any more time. As my husband said, "Happy Belated Birthday, Happy Belated Mother's Day, Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas".

No more fat me anymore and a great investment in myself.

Hi FL,

Fantastic news really pleased for you.
We are both having our op on the same date :D.

After much deliberating about dates and so forth, I have just booked myself into having my bypass done with Mr Basil Ammori on the 27th of November at the Alexandra. I am excited and very anxious for the date to arrive.

I truly wish I could have gone down the NHS route but after having had one problem after another and finding out it would be another year at the earliest, I bit the bullet. I was told that funding most likely be changing next year and I didn't want to waste any more time. As my husband said, "Happy Belated Birthday, Happy Belated Mother's Day, Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas".

Because your worth it! xx

Thank you all so much. I am so appreciative of all of the support I have received from each of you.

:0clapper:

Good for you!!

All done and dusted before christmas..

I had my op at the Alex with Basil Ammori, your in safe hands and the Alex is a spot on hospital, more like a hotel than a hospital really, the menus great and they will even put a fold up bed into your room for your other half to sleep on if you want !
Good luck and enjoy the journey !

Great news, wont be long before its here.

Hi FC

I am so pleased for you...and yes you are right, it is an investment on your future health.

Well done for biting that very hard bullet.

Great News!!!

You have a wonderful husband there!:cupid:

Very happy for you!

Love Mini xxx

Hi FL,

Fantastic news really pleased for you.
We are both having our op on the same date :D.

Pinky buttoz you nana (banana)

Yours is the 27th October not November lol!:brainfart:

Good luck Fashionably late :) lets hope neither you or Pinky live up[ to you nicname lol

Xx

Hi Fl,

Congrats on takin the plunge and going private, just like you I tired of the battle to get funding so decided to do the same, my op is hopefully on the 7th November.

Good luck with everything!

Cuppacocoa xx :D

Good luck for the 27th Nov!

If I had the means or was able to get a loan I would definately go the private route to stop all this waiting etc. Great investment :D

Back