• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am at the very beginning ...

thanks so much. tomorrow is another diatecian appointment and then the psychologist on the 31st. I am hoping for some answers and more specific times once I have had those two appointments. I must admit that I have found out more on this site that what I have been told by the doctors......
Thanks everyone !

How did it go hun?:D

I had my dietician appointment again and was told that I was going to be on the 'agenda' at this months meeting. So all i am doing is watching for the bloody post each day even though I know it is a bit early. The best Xmas presssie that I could have is to get the consultants appointment. It would mean I am a step closer to having the kind of life that I have NOT had for the past 60 years... Roll on 2012 is going to BE my year !! But I will share it with anyone that also wants it to be a special year for them xx

Sophie and I have lost 17stone between us... Wowee

Attachments

• 30356_450584271646695_1503373429_n.jpg
    30356_450584271646695_1503373429_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 50
We look awesome! Hehehehehe

We need to start appreciating just how far we have come. I am proud of us babes xxx

I HAVE LOST LILLY !!!
Lilly weighs 7st 5
I have lost 8 st..
I HAVE LOST LILLY !!

Attachments

• lilly.jpg
    lilly.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 32
Back