• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The very beginning

Chrystal_mason

[FONT=&quot]Well this is my very first Blog, never done one before this is the start of a journey where things need to change, I need to change.
At this point in my life I am no longer happy with myself although my partner says I love you & your gorgeous just the way you are. I used to love myself and feel gorgeous but over the past 3 years I become distant with what I see in the mirror. I've always been heavy/overweight all my life -for as long as I can remember. My weight has always fluctuated at my biggest I was 25 stone at the age of 23.
I've tried the gym and all alternative methods as you can image, such as Weight Watchers..Slimming world..Several tablets (Prescription). Herbal tablets.
When I joined the Gym I lost 5 stone, over the course of 5 years the weight is mostly back again. I’m so fed up now being stuck in this cycle is like existing but NOT living life.
So this is where I start..!! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
As times goes by I will add a little more detail about me..My life..My reasons.. My loss..My success.. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]28th Visited my local GP.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Awaiting blood test results, then the correct paper work and referral from GP will be sent to the PCT... Time to play the waiting game.[/FONT]

Hello and welcome, you will soon be find your way around the site and become a regular poster im sure. Others will come along later to say Hi and welcome.

:welcome:

Welcome I'm 4 months post op , had a sleeve, loving it. Loads of helpful advice & people on here.

Hi, your lucky ur gp is referring u straight away, mine told me i have to do well seeing a nutritionist for 6months b4 he will refer me. At a bmi of only 41.5 if i do well ill be under 40 and too low to be referred. At such a low weight and having no health probs atm even if he does refer me im expecting a no so ive chosen to go private. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back