• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am one happy learner bandit!!

joujou

Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement........ I feel Grrrrrrrrreat !!!!! Fantastic, excited and thrilled to tiny bits with the whole procedure.

Mr Super is exactly what he says on the tin, the staff couldn't be any friendlier and really genuinely can't do enough for you.

My pain on coming round was OUCH but a cheeky shot of morphine soon sorted that out, after 2 hrs I was schmoozing round the car park in the sunshine feeling jolly please with myself.

I have just woke up to go to the loo and I feel a wee bit tender on my left hand side but by the looks of the small scars that's where all the "action happens"

So now it's down to me and my new best friend "Barry the Band" to take on the mission to retrieve my slinky self from inside my portly frame........ Bring it on !!!!!!!

Ps how ironic I lost a whopping 9 lbs on my pre op protein shake milk diet!!!!!

Mr Super is just super! He can be blunt, but he's very to the point and I liked that very much about him. He was great and open and was just lovely!

Welcome to the losers bench to you and "barry" meet my band "anna!" (as in bandana lol) and you can indeed lose a lot on the pre-op, I had chucked off 17lbs and it took me almost under the 50 BMI which I had to pay an extra £500 for surgery for being over lol

Take it easy, follow your guidelines and remember to contact your provider if you have any concerns or worries!

Congratulations girlie...glad it all went well. I am sure you and "Barry" will be building many memories together in the future ;)
xx

Mr Super is just super! He can be blunt, but he's very to the point and I liked that very much about him. He was great and open and was just lovely!

Welcome to the losers bench to you and "barry" meet my band "anna!" (as in bandana lol) and you can indeed lose a lot on the pre-op, I had chucked off 17lbs and it took me almost under the 50 BMI which I had to pay an extra £500 for surgery for being over lol

Take it easy, follow your guidelines and remember to contact your provider if you have any concerns or worries!

LOLOLOL love the name for your band TK, Barry has settled but Percy Port is feeling very tender now the anaesthetic has worn off.

Bit cheeky with the BMI trick eh !!! But that's an incredible loss! I'm feeling super excited which takes the edge off for a while.

As always great advice TK xxx

Take it easy, and dont rush getting back to doing things or putting any "pressure" onto Barry - you will learn to know how he complains when he doesnt like something lol

Big congrats :)) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hahaha :)
You guys should start a thread "name my band"!!
I'm a "wrapper" so maybe my new stomach is Eminem?!!!!
:)

Congratulations joujou, loving barry the band!

Congratulations joujou, so happy for you :) :) :)

Hahaha :)
You guys should start a thread "name my band"!!
I'm a "wrapper" so maybe my new stomach is Eminem?!!!!
:)

Eminem Love it !!!!!!! I think a thread is needed by the looks of it !!!!!

Gizmo. Dont feed him after midnight or get him wet (aka alcohol) or he spawns stomach gremlins to beat me up and make me sick. X

Back