• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am really proud of myself!!

tink1974

Just back from 11 days in spain and what a difference weight loss makes to coping with the heat.
I was able to do so much that I couldnt do before... the biggest achievement was climbing up a mountain that we saw castle ruins on top of. Set off at 7am cos of the heat and managed to climb to the top. Felt like I was on top of the world!!!
There is no way I could have completed that 7 1/2 stones ago

Wow, really happy for you. I managed to walk all the way to the top of Park Guell in Barcelona this march but was hard going. Hoping it will be alot easier next time I go!!!

Fantastic! Well done you deserve to feel proud of yourself x

I know how you feel, i was the same on my holiday,its great to wear shorts and not feel diffrent x

:)I'm proud of you too Tink:)
How fab to feel so differentxxx

Well done hun, bet you feel fantastic x

Thank you so much everyone - just looking at some of the pics we took at the top of the mountain - feels brilliant having achieved it - felt like giving up half way up but persevered.
Forgot that I also swam for the 1st time - had private lessons 4 yrs ago, nearly drowned myself in a lazy river in holland shortly afterwards and never went near pool again until holidays.

I LOVE WLS!!!!

Thats an achievement you should be very proud of, especially after you have worked so hard to get there and well done on your swimming too, it takes alot to get your nerve back once something like that happens. xx

Well done, you should be so proud of yourself, Karen x

i can only imagain how you feel, i am going for my bypass on sunday and am a bit scared. You look amazing and i just hope i feel the same.

Well done girl
:wow::wow:

Thanks - you will do gr8 - the best of luck for Sunday - It is truly one of those life changing moments - I really believe I have been given a second chance at life and heck - I am gonna grab it with both hands

Fantastic !

Just what a newbie like me needs to hear...just can't wait for my time :sigh:

Take Care

Andy x

Fantastic !

Just what a newbie like me needs to hear...just can't wait for my time :sigh:

Take Care

Andy x

Sounds like you are getting some great benifits from your new life yayyyyyyyyyyy!! thats what its all about.

That's fantastic tink, well done woohoo :D xxx

from me phone :D

Back