• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't believe I'm being so good!!

Mixman

For someone who has eaten anything and everything bad for myself over the last 20 years of my life, I can't believe how good I am now!

I've just come back from a trip to Bridlington with my gf her kids and her mother (The first time she has been to the coast for 14 years!!!).

I bought them all chips and I bobbed next door for a litttle carton of mussels. They were so fresh and tasty!!!

I can't believe how totally totally focussed I have become!

Well done you, Seem's easy when ya head in the right place, Hope you all had an enjoyable day:rainbow:

thats excellent news, well done xxx

You are an inspiration to me, i am changing my habits now, eating fruit etc before the op (9days time omg!!) so i want to keep at it, well done!

Thank You for all the comments!!

If I can do it anyone can do it!!

I used to eat incredible amounts!! And spend a fortune too!!

Working nights were worse, I'd get up in the afternoon and on the way to work call at McDonalds and get a meal and an extra burger and eat that on the way to work, have something at work round about 1-2 in the morning then on the way home call again at McDonalds and get a double sausage and egg McMuffin meal and an extra double sausage and egg McMuffin on it's own!

I used to go to the meat counter in Morrisons and clear up on the cheap meat and have mixed grills that were so big I'd have to leave some because it wouldn't fit on the plate!!

I am gone from being a gluttonous pig (That's all how I can think of to call myself as I was looking back) to a strong minded loser!!

Yes, all the above is true so if I can do it, anyone can!!!

Well done! You are such an inspiration!

Sounds to me like you have got it all together...the new life style and the new "head".
Well done, you have done amazingly well...and your'e an inspiration.

(((hugs)))

For someone who has eaten anything and everything bad for myself over the last 20 years of my life, I can't believe how good I am now!

I've just come back from a trip to Bridlington with my gf her kids and her mother (The first time she has been to the coast for 14 years!!!).

I bought them all chips and I bobbed next door for a litttle carton of mussels. They were so fresh and tasty!!!

:clap:Well done to you mixman!!!!:clap:
The smell of those lovely fresh fish and chips are tempting enough to everyone so well done for resisting temptation:happy096:

glad you're in the zone bud, i'm there at the mo, makes things easier when you have control, rather than food controlling you!!

Back