• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I can't believe it!

phatmomma

On Sunday when you are all out trick n treating i will be celebrating a whole year of being married to my Trevor :) How fast has the time gone? The year just seems to have zoomed past.....

We are hoping to go for a nice meal at lunchtime to a buffet restaurant local to us that recently opened and is absolutely fabulous :) Mother watching the kids that is :)

How many of you can remember me going on about it this time last year? I really can't believe a year has gone past.........

On Sunday when you are all out trick n treating i will be celebrating a whole year of being married to my Trevor :) How fast has the time gone? The year just seems to have zoomed past.....

We are hoping to go for a nice meal at lunchtime to a buffet restaurant local to us that recently opened and is absolutely fabulous :) Mother watching the kids that is :)

How many of you can remember me going on about it this time last year? I really can't believe a year has gone past.........

Do you mean cosmo in Bentley Bridge by any chance?

Congrats to you both and have a lovely day

Lin xxx

First year anniversary, I remember it well.....I think I still liked him then :D Just kidding ;) Have a great time and congratulations to you both :D XX

happy anniversary huni, have a lovely time and enjoy your meal, big hugs xxxx

Julie I remember your excitement last year. I can't believe it is a year already. Have a wonderful time but, don't let him bite you on the neck, you never know!!!

love and hugs Rebirthxxx

happy anniversary hunni, and have a wonderful day and night ;) xx

Awwww how romantic and have a terrific celebration!

Young and in love... you just can't beat that feeling... now don't do anything that I wouldn't do!

Extra special humungous hugs to you Both... xxx

That will be lovely hun, hope you really enjoy. xxx

Yes Linski it is Cosmo lol. I cannot believe where the year has gone and if Trev fancies a nibble who am i to stop him? lol x

Back