• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

will i ever eat in public again

hopelesscase

Before i started this weight loss journey i used to really struggle eating in public by myself as i used to think people would be saying look at that fat cow scoffing her face.:(
Today was a busy day and i ended up calling in at asda between meetings to grab something to eat. I picked a packet of prawns and a packet of prepared pinapple up.
As i only had 20 mins before my next meeting i ate the prawns and then had a couple of pieces of pinapple as i drove along.:copon:As it waqs quite warm I was sat at some traffic lights with the window down eating this piece of pinapple it was about 4 inches long when a man in a car next to me wound his window down. Thinking he was going to ask direction i turned and looked at him whilst i had the the pineapple near my mouth.
To say i was gob smacked is an understatment but he asked me if i fancied putting my mouth around a piece of his anatomy like i had my pineapple . My responce was "no thanks it wont taste as good"
I was just sooo pleased the lights changed at that point and i was turning in a different direction to him.
Im still laughing now as i dont think anyone has ever looked at me eating food in such a way before.:p

talk about putting you off pineapple for the rest of your life lol

That's so funny, did it make you feel good or not??

lol i was embarressed initially but it was only after when i thought about it some more that i realised that it is probably the first time i have ever recieved a positive comment (if you can call it that ) whilst eating.
The funniest part of it was i was meeting with a psycologist for one of the children im working with and know him quite well. As we were waiting for a couple of other people arriving he asked me what i was chuckling about so i told him what had just happened.
He started laughing and said It can be very erotic watching people eat fruit have you got any more pinapple!!!!
Its a good job i know him on a personal level and not just in a proffessional role.

ROFL this had me chuckling this morning

lol dunno what to say~!!

Wow you naughty girl xx

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Talk about a back handed compliment. Glad you weren't offended Carole.

I'd have sucked the pineapple slowly and winked at him as I did. Us girls don't realise the power we have at times!

I'd have then driven off not bothered, where as he might have gotten a bit hot, bothered and, um, uncomfortable downstairs. hahaha

i would of said well u will have to try and find it 1st :D and i dont think u gonna do that by the time we go to green lol

I'd have sucked the pineapple slowly and winked at him as I did. Us girls don't realise the power we have at times!

I'd have then driven off not bothered, where as he might have gotten a bit hot, bothered and, um, uncomfortable downstairs. hahaha

You naughty Minx you.

OMG girls....I would have taken him up on his offer.

Like Terri said all that protein, and I personnally love CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE lmfao....:8855:

LMAO.... Twig - thats revolting!

OMG girls....I would have taken him up on his offer.

Like Terri said all that protein, and I personnally love CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE lmfao....:8855:

ewww lol :9529:

Back