• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

does this mean im in?

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
Hi everyone
Had 1st appointment year and a half ago, seen dietician, seen surgeon. Got a letter in august saying i had been added to the waiting list and the list was 18 weeks long. This means im getting surgey does'nt it. I just cant quite believe its going to happen.!!!

Sure sounds like it hunni :)

Whereabouts in the country are you and which hospital are you under?

It certainly sounds as if you're getting close to the end of the journey!

Good luck for the home straight!

Tatiana

Hi tatiana
I live in surrey and under st georges, i keep reading the letter and asking anyone who will listen "do you think that means i getting the op" lol

Hi kate
so you also got a letter saying that your on the list, how close together are the pre op and the atcual operation?
Im in hackbridge just down the road from you!

Hi Kim,

I'm also in Surrey, Walton, and under Ashford & St Peters. My surgeon is Mr Humadi and I would have had surgery at St Georges except they've now started operating at St Peters.

I'm having a sleeve in just under 7 weeks!

Where in Surrey are you?

Tatiana

Kim - is it worth giving the Bariatric co-ordinator at St Georges a call tomorrow for a little reassurance?
It certainly sounds like they are just waiting to give you a slot, but it doesn't hurt to check!

Well I was told 18weeks & it was 6days :eek::eek: Not your PCT though so don't panic but just be aware that the 18 week timeline is not set in stone ... sounds like you are not too far off though, sweetie xxx :)

Wooo congratulations ladies :)

Not long to wait now ...
There is hope for me yet with St Georges...

Nicky xx

My pre-op was on the 6th Oct and my op is on the 7th but the pre-op last about 4 months till you have to have a new one. You're literally round the corner, if you want to meet for a coffee let me know.

Kate x

Back