• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not a happy bunny Op cancelled for tomorow!

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I have phoned to confirm that I had got a bed for my hernia repair and tummy tuck for tomorrow.
Only to be told "You're not on the list"
After talking to my surgeons secretary I was told "You're op is on 7th December now"

OH right! thanks for the phone call :flamingmad:
And the way she spoke it had been changed last week

I had got all my house work done all the ironing up to date. I was psyched up my son was sorted. I just had to pack my bag and go.

Why don't these people just think. Just a simple phone call would be nice

Grrrrrr how frustrating is that ? Try relax until your time comes hunni xx

RHH by any chance?
I'm sorry to hear they've cancelled. I'm here right now with hubby - he's had to have an emergency appendectomy. The joy!!!
xXx

oh no wendy!! :( they are soooo out of order!!!

So sorry Wendy ... after getting yourself all psyched up for it :cry: Does this mean you will be able to go to see your son sing??? Roll on the 7th, honey xxx :)

RHH by any chance?
I'm sorry to hear they've cancelled. I'm here right now with hubby - he's had to have an emergency appendectomy. The joy!!!
xXx

Yes Lou it is
Hope your hubby is ok...... Of course he is! He's got you looking after him hasn't he :D

He didn't nick my bed did he :rotflmao:

Oh hun, should of let you know, hope your ok x

So sorry Wendy ... after getting yourself all psyched up for it :cry: Does this mean you will be able to go to see your son sing??? Roll on the 7th, honey xxx :)

No sure Twink
The tickets had to be booked a few weeks ago might have to fight the hubby to see who's going now :character00115::sign0151: :rotflmao:

Really sorry for you Wendy. Sending sympathy hugs xx

Oh hun, so sorry to hear this news. The new date will come round in no time, but I can understand how frustrated you are x x

Oh no, sorry to hear this Wendy. Hopefully you can get to see your son sing now though xxx

Oh Wendy - so sorry to hear this; you've waited so long. It's a good job you phoned, it may have been worse to turn up tomorrow and been turned away.

Try eBay for any spare tickets to your son's show?

lamornamiss said:
Yes Lou it is
Hope your hubby is ok...... Of course he is! He's got you looking after him hasn't he :D

He didn't nick my bed did he :rotflmao:

He's ok thank you. And if I thought for one minute he'd taken your bed, I'd kick him right out of it! ;)
xXx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Oooh, Harsh Louanne, lol ... at least let him come round from the anaesthetic, poor bloke :eek: xxx

He's conscious - and milking it! :D

Indeed. I've told the student nurses to practice their canula's on him. Should keep him in check for a while :p
xXx

Back