• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it! 200lb loss before and after pics

You have always been an inspirational woman to me from the beginning Shelley but boy how amazing you look now hun WTG!!

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I hit my target that I set out for myself in the beginning of losing 200lb. 17 months ago this seemed impossible but I've done it. Finally got around to taking a couple of up to date photos :) I still plan to lose a bit more but everything from now on is just a bonus. It feels really good to achieve something I set out to do in my life for once! :D

just a big wow you look awsume

Wow, what an achievement!! You look like you have never had a weight problem in your new photos, you must be so proud of yourself!!

Some new pics. I finally got around to having my hair done, first time since my bypass. I'm not sure why I left it so long but my hair used to be the only thing I like about myself. It fell out so much after, it went from being so thick it would take a hairdresser 3 hours to colour it to being so thin I can do it myself in minutes. Probably the only I miss from my old life. Anyway make over complete. I also manage to get into a size 10 today, it was a bit tight but I did it easily. I'd give up my hair any time to be a size 10 :)

Attachments

• IMG_0873_pp.jpg
    IMG_0873_pp.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0872_pp.jpg
    IMG_0872_pp.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 344
Truly lovely hun. Takes years off you xx

Brilliant Shelly ... Loving the red hair and congratulations on your double century x

So inspirational :)

Fantastic, and you look amazing xx

WOW!!!! You look amazing! Well done you! And I do not know what age you are but your new haircut takes 10 years off you! You must feel on top of the world and rightly so, huge congrats :)

A-MA-ZING! you look GREAT! well done! you must be soooo so so proud of yourself. cant wait til ive reached my goal! very inspiring. x

Back