• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it! 200lb loss before and after pics

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I hit my target that I set out for myself in the beginning of losing 200lb. 17 months ago this seemed impossible but I've done it. Finally got around to taking a couple of up to date photos :) I still plan to lose a bit more but everything from now on is just a bonus. It feels really good to achieve something I set out to do in my life for once! :D

Hi, you look wonderfull look great, keep up the great work.
bbb

Wow! What a beautiful butterfly has emerged from an entrapping cocoon. You look so amazing lovely. Enjoy your life from here on. Many congratulations on your phenomenal achievement and all the berg best. XXX

Very very well done Shelley! Your achievement is incredible and you look so beautiful. What a transformation. :)

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I hit my target that I set out for myself in the beginning of losing 200lb. 17 months ago this seemed impossible but I've done it. Finally got around to taking a couple of up to date photos :) I still plan to lose a bit more but everything from now on is just a bonus. It feels really good to achieve something I set out to do in my life for once! :D

Wow you look amazing, love your dress! I hope I can look that good in 17 months time!

How do people even know it's u? You must meet old friends all the time that don't gave a clue who u are lol such a massive change!

Wow, just wow! X

The lastest pic of me. 9 St lost since last Christmas and 15 stone over all :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131230_153610.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131230_153610.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 177
wow wow wow ! shelly your a diamond! you are my bench mark for wls! keep on losing (but you don't need to !)

Looking just lovely Shelley. What an amazing journey and transformation you've had. You along with a few others have been a constant inspiration & motivation on the forum to keep at it especially when they see results like yours :) .. Thank you x

Fantastic!!

Shelly. I'm lost for words. I would struggle to recognise you. You are one of the biggest losers on here and therefore a WLS legend. An inspiration to us. Thank you so much for sharing. Happy new year and new you! xxx

Back