• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it!

Well done thats brilliant x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Whoooo hoooo brilliant news.

Well done Amrac!! I did my running today so now it's your turn again! I've updated the 'Anyone up for a running challenge' thread. Have you been running since?

out of acorns grow oak trees!! congrats ;)

Very well done. I started with running, but have taken to Mountain Biking now, as it doesnt put as much stress on your joints, and you get as much as, if not more, physical exercise from it....and it's fun. :)

Last night I went for a run! Its wasnt far only about 600m and I had to stop 3 times but I did it! I am really proud of myself. :D:D:D:D
Thats really brilliant hun, i would love to be able to run but even in my prime i didnt have the stamina xx

Well I have been running or cycling most days except last week as it was half term and I had my 4 children with me. Excuses I know! Anyway I thought it would be easier by now but its not!

What a great start, well done.

Each time you go running, you'll find you can get that little bit further, you wait, you'll be applying for the London Marathon next year!!!

xxx

Well done you. It's my dream to run as it seems so satisfying but I think it will be some time before I can contemplate it ! Good luck. Soupie.XX

Back