• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When to Exercise

ebony87

I went to a 'Zumba' class yesterday.. I had an amazing time there.. But felt dizzy/breathless a number of times.. I hope am not straining any parts of my insides yet.. Am not 3 weeks post op yet.. Am just bloody bored... LOL...did I mention I had a great time...

:D:D:D:D

I dont know for sure but thats seems very early on to be exercising hun. I would be very careful and check with your team Id hate for you to do any damage to yourself, if you are bored take up knitting lol....its only for a few more weeks :D XX

Err wots wrong with knitting!

Knitting is quite therapeutic, lol.....and as for doing those classes with dizzyness/breathlessness u may be doing too much too soon, give urself some time too heal hun xx

sounds like your body's telling you to ease up to me huni, listen to it and take it easy for a while yet. and knitting is very theraputic like the girls have said, do you do anything else, like cardmaking, crochet, reading, painting, jigsaws, have a think and see if you can think of something, hugs xxx

Back