• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo!

Karma67

Some of you may remember my last post about being despondant abuot receiving a letter from my hosp giving me a date for trio of appoints on 7th Dec, and tht it was 16 weeks from my last appointment plus it was only 2 of the 3 as psychologist didnt work on Mondays.....

Anyway..I went on Mondy to my hospital's support group (Luton and dunstable..LOSS) and we had the baratric nurse co-ordinater and dietician there as guest speakers. I was told that they had employed a new psych to the team and that I should received and appt for her for the same day as the other appts instead of afterwards...woohooo I thought...

I got a letter in the post yesterday from the L&D and yet again eagerly ripped it open lol...then had to read it a couple of times to make sure i wasnt hallucinating....

They have changed all 3 appts for me for...

2nd November!... a whole 5 weeks earlier!:D:D:D:D

WOOHOOOO! *does a 'virtual' cartwheel*

great news....this should speed things up for you. Isn't it strange how a little piece of paper can change our mood so massively lol xx

Great news,Yes we are easily pleased!A letter or phone call can make a lot of difference!

Brilliant. Good luck with the new dates on your journey.

You had better start buying your new hospital nightie darling - you are going to need it sooner than you thought! :D:D:D

Love

TillyBob

I received my trio of appointments for the Luton and Dunstable for the 22nd of December. I have phoned and asked to be put on the cancellation list, I would really like to have this all over by Xmas. Xmas always means an extra stone.:cry:

Thanks all xx

Yes you are right indianlight and B&B, it's amazing what little things can change everything lol ;):D

I received my trio of appointments for the Luton and Dunstable for the 22nd of December. I have phoned and asked to be put on the cancellation list, I would really like to have this all over by Xmas.

Hi Tyra,
When I got my appts for 7th dec i called up and asked to be put on cancellation list, so there is hope:jelous:
But not to sound all doom and gloom there is no way I will be done by Xmas, there is the 4-6 weeks of milk diet to lose 5% (I expet to do this in 3-4). Then the wait to see surgeon..,someone got theirs 4 weeks after milk diet, then...the wait for op usually 6-10 weeks!

So best case scenario i may be 'done' by 8th Feb....worst case scenario..5th April:eek:

That is wonderful!

Back