• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I didn't think I looked so different!

MrsPill

Just back from my hols in Lanzarote and I had a great time. I could walk everywhere and I even fitted on the plane a lot better-its still a squeeze because I still have a long way to go! However, I've been sorting out my photos today and I have a couple of photos which show the start of my journey. The 1st was at my sons graduation last June 23rd '11 just before I started the liver reducing diet and the 2nd one is last Saturday- March 12th 2012. I hope you can see where I'm going and I know I've got a long way to go but its getting better!

Attachments

• DSCF0687.jpg
    DSCF0687.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 890
  • Road trip.JPG
    Road trip.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Great difference Toto - thanks for putting up the pictures - what is the weight loss difference?

JO28172

Blimey mrs pill that's amazing....such a change! Hope you had a lovely holiday and are ready to get back to it!! X

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Well done :D Great progress :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
you're doing great!!! well done :) xxx

MrsPill

Thanks everyone...ur too kind but I feel like a totally different person. I've lost 53lbs...only put 1lb on over the week away which isn't too terrible. I was 305lbs & now 253ish. I have never admitted my weight to anyone apart from on this forum & I don't feel so ashamed any mote because I've got control back. I felt such a failure before my surgery. It's wonderful. X

flutterby1966

Mrs P - you are looking AB FAB!!!!!!! Carry on that positivity and having fun xxx

nuttynicky

wow well done mrs p xx

miserable

Oh Mrs pill, It brought tears of joy. You look amazing and so happy well done. You should be so so so proud if what you achieved as its not easy xxx

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
You're looking great Mrs P and the weight loss is really noticeable! Welcome back x

nakipa

THAT is not the same person!!!! You look amazing and at least 20 years younger.......... Well done you!!!!

MrsPill

Thanks again to everyone for ur comments. I'd never have done it without my band...it was just too much to lose & even though I've got a way to go, it feels acheivable. :)

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
Just back from my hols in Lanzarote and I had a great time. I could walk everywhere and I even fitted on the plane a lot better-its still a squeeze because I still have a long way to go! However, I've been sorting out my photos today and I have a couple of photos which show the start of my journey. The 1st was at my sons graduation last June 23rd '11 just before I started the liver reducing diet and the 2nd one is last Saturday- March 12th 2012. I hope you can see where I'm going and I know I've got a long way to go but its getting better!
Wow you look fab! I hope you had a great holiday, you deserve it!
xxxx

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
your looking fab, well done xx