• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I didn't think I looked so different!

MrsPill

well done girl, the plane seat feeling is what i'm looking forward to and to be able to pull that table down without problems

Haha...yes- the table was very tight and my tum sort of wedged it down...BUT, I was able to put a drink on it! The best bit was being able to fasten the seatbelt even though it was tight. I was NOT going to ask for the extension belt!!

Daisyhappy!

Brilliant! Amazing difference i bet you feel a lot better in yourself!x

sunny69

Just back from my hols in Lanzarote and I had a great time. I could walk everywhere and I even fitted on the plane a lot better-its still a squeeze because I still have a long way to go! However, I've been sorting out my photos today and I have a couple of photos which show the start of my journey. The 1st was at my sons graduation last June 23rd '11 just before I started the liver reducing diet and the 2nd one is last Saturday- March 12th 2012. I hope you can see where I'm going and I know I've got a long way to go but its getting better!

ok Mrs Pill that is not you:flirt2:!!!!! you've took a photo of someone else LoL
what a difference you do so look completely different .

inca10012

you look great x

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Your looking great, keep up the good work :)

Nice to see another bander :)

MrsPill

Thanx...feeling better by the week!

Minoots

Mrs Pill you are looking stunning !! What a different! You must be very proud of yourself!!

I lost 3.4 stone pre op and am now on my milk diet - day 4- op on 28 march..,

I understand what you say about more comfortable on a plane - I went to south Africa 3 weeks ago and did not remove my seat belt once. It was the first time I did not need an extention !!!

Keep going... You look fab!!!!

Xx

Raynebubble

you have done so well..and i can definatly see a difference... your doing fab xxx

MrsPill

Younger is good! :)
Thanks for all your comments- it means a lot. Its such a hard journey sometimes and its hard to feel the progress so your support is very meaningful. Still a way to go but I'm getting there :) xx

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
you look so well, healthy and confident. Well done & keep going!

drylaw

well done congratulations on your success so far you look as though you had a relaxed holiday which you deserve keep up the good work as you know you will get there

Jcoco

Wow I see the amazing difference. Well done. Its always worth looking back at past photos to see how far we've come and motivate us to where we are going :)

Bella'sBand

@Mrs.Pill well done you :) You look fab and so much younger too. Keep it up :)