• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I DUMPED Again!!!..SCARY...

emma-louise

my new life!!
Well,I dumped again!
on sunday..I dumped with horrid pains in stomach and a visit to my loo!..lol
Last nite,it happened again,after a prawn cocktail,well..I was sweating and was burning up,and was sick.
I was so not with it! so I had to go bed early and sleep it off.
SO THAT IS IT!! Im so going to be careful now!!
its not something I want to repeat,twice in two days...my bypass works,and Im so glad!

Prawns hate me. But it could be the mayonnaise in the sauce? Sorry its happened but now you know. It's truly lousy isn't it? Hugs xxxx

oh dear, poor em, your not having much luck at the moment are you huni, just try to be careful of any sauces for a while, specially mayonaise/marie rose, there will be both sugar and fat in them i think, can u get diet ones?. as you get a bit further out from surgery, youll be able to geta bit more experimental, your system is stil very new, and is settling in. ive heard a few ppl have problems with fish too. good luck with whatever u try next huni. hugs xx

Good question Lisa, what a few days you are having Em... hope you can soon resolve this... it's a trial for you precious...

Love and hugs xxx

I'm really sorry you've experienced this, it sounds nasty!!

My dumping symptoms are feeling nauseous & needing to sleep. I'm scare this will happen when I'm out 'cos when I need to sleep, I will, anywhere. Ha, ha

My pouch is definitely working today!!

Poor you it is very much trial and error and you aren't having much luck. It still is early days and it could have been either the prawns or the sauce, just try and keep it simple for another couple of weeks until you get beyond the 6 week mark. It does get easier hun and things that you dump on now may not cause dumping further down the line xx

I'm guessing it was the sauce made you dump. Fish doesn't agree with me all the time but it's not causing me dumping syndrome, instead it makes my pouch feel stiff and so full i couldn't drink if i wanted too...

Be really careful of what you buy sauce wise, see can you get the healthier options, also i think prawns early on is very adventurous. Were they the big prawns? If so try smaller ones first, i think these are more digestible for our little pouches xxxx

ps, i'm so jealous of all you dumpers lol xx

Back