• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I dumped

slimmerkay

I was stressing that I'm not eating enough - barely 430 calories a day - so I decided to have a Yazoo chocolate milkshake for the protein. But I forgot to weaken it with more ss milk :(

The dumping started within about 5 minutes. Sweating, heart racing, feeling sick and dizzy. Had to lie down. It didn't last long but I only had about 100ml of milkshake because I could tell it wasn't going to go down well.

Hey ho! A lesson learned!

its horrible isnt it Karen, i dumped when i had a blue ribband! i thought it would be ok as it is only 99 calories, but it was horrible, just like yours, heart racing, hot, dizzy then i was sick and after i was just so drained i went to bed and slept for about 9 hours!
horrendous, i avoid any chocolate like the plague now!

Oooopsss sorry to hear that but its all a big learning curve.

My dietician told me "If when eating or beginning to eat you think NOT SURE I WANT THIS, then you probably don't want to eat it." Very wise.

I'm actually glad I dump on sugar - will keep me away from the chocolate and biscuits.

wow Karen...

I got something stuck today, was cooking fishcakes for the kids & wanted to check they had cooled down enough & put a teeny amount in my mouth & swallowed!
Felt like I had something stuck in my throat, feels like its on the move now... funny isn't it just when you think it doesn't feel like you've had anything done these little things pop up!

Hows yr wound today? x

Back