• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I feel i dont know enough about post op food.

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
Just had a nosey through the recipes thread, and i notice people are advised to eat more protein type things.

TBH i havent a clue what ill be allowed to eat, like food groups etc and how much of each.

I know theres the fluid stage, puree stage, then more solider food...etc

And also - i keep seeing "Do not allow urself to graze throughout the day" - so if i can only eat 2-3 tbsps of food at each meal time - 3 times a day, is that enough to survive?

Would it help if I typed out my post op diet from TWLSG? I dont mind...yours may be a bit different but its not likely to be that different?...I did this with my pre op on another thread
http://www.minimins.com/wls-recipes-forum/50105-pre-op-diets-wls-what-yours-how-really.html

I also took delivery of 2 post op cookbooks today so I start as I mean to go on in a months time when im on to soft foods .... as Im a bander there might be some difference but that Im not 100% sure on

Im a bypasser hun, so not sure if we will be on the same diet to start off with? Havent a clue tbh!

Is it you that knows about the books? Can u recommended any good bypasser books for post op food xx

Would it help if I typed out my post op diet from TWLSG? I dont mind...yours may be a bit different but its not likely to be that different?...I did this with my pre op on another thread
http://www.minimins.com/wls-recipes-forum/50105-pre-op-diets-wls-what-yours-how-really.html

I also took delivery of 2 post op cookbooks today so I start as I mean to go on in a months time when im on to soft foods .... as Im a bander there might be some difference but that Im not 100% sure on

just going to ask in case i read that wrong mrs cakey how long befor you start soft food?

Im a bypasser hun, so not sure if we will be on the same diet to start off with? Havent a clue tbh!

Is it you that knows about the books? Can u recommended any good bypasser books for post op food xx

Mrs. Cakey Bun has posted here in the Stickies

Thanks hun - just saw that!! x

Back