• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel like crying

cherry

hi, ok so many of you know my hubbi is away he is due back the 29 oct and my appointment is the 27th.... so i have to travel upto sunderland, there is no way hosey im changing my appointment, but because my family doesnt want me to have the op, there not really helping me out, :sigh::sigh: its frustrating, and im sat here trying to work out how ill get to sunderland grrrrr god why cant people just accept that its your decision and just be encouraging, and helpful.... you d think they d realise im under stress all ready with my hubba away in a war zone, grrr makes me mad... sniiff arghh sorrrry guys you have all got my rant!!! xx

Kelly hun,
am so sorry you are not getting the support you need from your family, especially as they know you are without your hubby, do you have someone to take you for your appointment?
Not everyone has supported me, but at least i had some people around me who i could turn to, i am sorry hun that you are feeling so crap
xxx

not really im doing a mental list now haha its not like im expecting anyone, i would pay that covered all costs, but its so damm frustrating, cos my mum isnt really taking it seriously as i think she s hoping i wont do it, i feel like screaming at them all, o dero!!!! xxx

people always say (esp in the lifestyle) we have, ooo if you need anything just shout, but its just words hey people very rarely back them up xxx ( oooo look at moody me) xx

Oh Hunny, That's awful, do you have any friends that are close to you? What about the family officer (or do you have to be on the barracks to get their help)
Do you live far from Sunderland? xxx

Where are you living ? Cattrick ? i live in Northallerton if i can help in any way i will the only thing is my op is due around the same time xx

Kelly, please don't get desperate or down over this... I would be able to come and help you, there is no way that you must feel alone!

Whatever you need just say and I have some time on my hands right now, I will help you and the children in any way at all...

Do you have childcare facilities?

How far have you got to go?

With hubby back a couple of days later... you will be able to tell him everything... as long as you have each other, everything else is secondary...

I hope that the rest of the family realise you are totally serious and how much this means to you and then I hope that they will back you.

But if they don't I DO and I don't say anything that I don't mean!

Loads of love and hugs coming your way! xxx

arghhhhh bless you all!!!! that is so lovely that you have all offered help, and even met me face to face.... you have brought a lil smile to my face with this help, i think bev my mum thinks well she wont get it etc, or not help so shes not involved with me on my way to the op.... i do live far from sunderland 4.5 hrs..... sooo far i know! i live in aylesbury ha so its a nightmare, but not so much of one when my hubbas home.... gosh cant believe people can be soo nice :) thankyou everyone, what ill do is go back to my sister, ( my skinny minnie twin pah) ha, then maybe have to re evaluate my options

thank you sooooo much everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

arghhhhh bless you all!!!! that is so lovely that you have all offered help, and even met me face to face.... you have brought a lil smile to my face with this help, i think bev my mum thinks well she wont get it etc, or not help so shes not involved with me on my way to the op.... i do live far from sunderland 4.5 hrs..... sooo far i know! i live in aylesbury ha so its a nightmare, but not so much of one when my hubbas home.... gosh cant believe people can be soo nice :) thankyou everyone, what ill do is go back to my sister, ( my skinny minnie twin pah) ha, then maybe have to re evaluate my options

thank you sooooo much everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is that Alyesbury in Bucks? x

Well don't suffer in silence, if you can't resolve this, we will!
I am used to stepping in with my friends in need, so no hesitation for you love...
Take very good care and don't get downhearted!
xxx

Kelly

Unfortunately I can't offer a lift (soon to be ex is insisting on keeping the car)

It may not be much but if you can get there I will meet you & keep you company at the hospital xx

How nice you are Bev, you are one in a million, a true Angel, you care so much for other people, and show great support on this site when you've got your own stuff going on, i think your fantastic xxx

Not at all Kerry... I always like to roll my sleeves up and get on with it in life... no good just talking sometimes... there has to be a practical way around everything.

You are not so bad yourself love... shall you be going to the Salford group meetings, it would be lovely to meet up....

Thank you and take care xxx

kerry i to agree! and to the other lovely girlies offering help, support it has amazed me that there is such lovely caring people out there.... xxxxxxx thankyou to everyone xxxxx

hi tango yep thats the one...

massive thankyouuuuuu to everyone for there support and kind words xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not at all Kerry... I always like to roll my sleeves up and get on with it in life... no good just talking sometimes... there has to be a practical way around everything.

You are not so bad yourself love... shall you be going to the Salford group meetings, it would be lovely to meet up....

Thank you and take care xxx

Bev can i still go if i'm not having my op there? If i can i will come to some of the meetings if i can find it lol I'm hopeless at finding where things are xxx

I would have thought so love, no one asked if I was having surgery... so I presume so. It was helpful night and I got lost too... I've now written my own directions (the idiots guide to the Salford Royal) for next time, you are a lot nearer than me in Warrington!
I passed the Warrington turn off on my way... could always meet you and we can go together, I am hoping to be a bit earlier now I've got the hospital dotted.... and meet our friends and our own Dottychic, Jacqui properly too!
Just let me know and I'll forward my telephone number...
Much love... just going to do my insulin now and catch up later....

Kelly, think positive now, it's sorted!

xxx

Joanne you can def go as i went and had my surgery at another hospital it was good to meet people. Kelly yo will never be alone on here Sunderland is not a million miles from Glasgow either so i too would be happy to help in any way. You have enough going on worrying about hubby without adding any more stress. Sometimes family members say the wrong thing out of worry and as we are in a more emotionally fragile state than usual we take it so much to heart (yes i talk from experience). All i can say is your results will speak volumes as my mum has now got to admit i did the right thing when she sees me so much happier xx

I would have thought so love, no one asked if I was having surgery... so I presume so. It was helpful night and I got lost too... I've now written my own directions (the idiots guide to the Salford Royal) for next time, you are a lot nearer than me in Warrington!
I passed the Warrington turn off on my way... could always meet you and we can go together, I am hoping to be a bit earlier now I've got the hospital dotted.... and meet our friends and our own Dottychic, Jacqui properly too!
Just let me know and I'll forward my telephone number...
Much love... just going to do my insulin now and catch up later....

xxx

Bev that would be great if you really don't mind, i will definitely meet up with you or follow you. When is the next appointment? Just so i can get hubby to change his shift so he can be home to have the kids :) You are so kind, can't wait to meet you and the rest of the gang :) Thank you so much xxx

It's the first Wednesday of the month, Wednesday 1st September, we can finalise things over the phone, will sort the week before and meet up, I will check my map for the best place for me to stop that you know and we will go and see everyone together...
Thank you precious xxx

Back