• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel like crying

Thanks Bev, do you know the time? Only asking because i have my weight management on a Wednesday grrr and Ive still got 4 wks left because the staff wanted last week as a holiday because they were short staffed. I'm sat here with my fingers crossed xxx

Yes love, it starts at 7pm, but people gather earlier, I was hoping to get there at the latest 6pm to chat with everyone and share a cup of tea...

What time do you finish there, maybe I could come earlier and stay with you? Assuming your WM is at the Salford Royal

xxx

Aw Kelly, I hope you manage to sort something out. I dont even know where aylesbury is lol (geography isnt my strong point!) and it wouldnt help anyway as I cant drive .........not much use to you Im afraid but I wish I could help you too! Bev..you are so lovely (HUGS) x

So are you Jacqui... your hugs are mounting up!
xxx

Kelly you'll always have good support on here.

Beverlie, I will come along on the 1st September too. But will meet you there I think. Anyone have the postcode of the meet up place for my satnav?

Will sort it with you before hand Karen, be so lovely to see you and we must have time to get a cup of tea beforehand... I missed out meeting everyone because my sat nav took me to the old Royal Salford... when I got there... it was closed...wish you could have seen my face! xxx

Sorry Kelly i just presumed you would be at cattrick or somewhere close lol , but again if i can help in anyway i will , have you thought of staying overnight somewhere ? might be easier for you xx

Hey never thought of that Kelly. Stay overnight with me and I'll take you up to your appointment. The kids are more than welcome. We can all bunk down somewhere.

Hi Kelly, i am so sorry that you are having such a lot to deal with. If i lived near i would help you out:heartpump: Marie.

thanks marie xxxx

oooo well dotty now you ve mentioned it.... :) x

I've got spare rooms now the kids have gone Kelly! xxx

ooo yipppeeeee do i have to cook n clean?... if not im there! ha x

Need not worry about cooking... we'll be living on slimfast... but the boys can have a banquet!

xxx

hahahahahahhahahhhahahhha oooo yeh bev!!!!!!! damm it x

Your lads will be spoiled... but sorry Kelly, you and me are on fresh air and slim fast! xxx

i know yeh!!! hahha proper home cooked dinners and i saw you wrote you were a mean cake baker!! haha x

Hahaha... but it's too late... 'I've come out of the kitchen....we Sisters are doing it for ourselves' now... the only scales I am using these days are in the bathroom girls! xxx

Back