• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GAVE BIRTH TODAY

hanky.gif

I take Movicoll and just want to throw up. But at least I am going! Think of watership dpwn every time!! (rabbit droppings)!

lol...congrats on the 'new' arrival... :)

"Dropping the kids off" is a regular saying in our house tee hee :)

OMG thanks for that iv not laughed that much in a long time, im still smilling
Thanks
xxx

Hi,

I know just how you feel. I suffer with IBS and now and again I struggle shall we say. It is such a relief when things finally shift and you get the feeling of ecstacy.

Mind you it reminds me of a joke I heard years ago (forgive this attempt at remembering it I'm a woman after all)

The Boss

The body was having an argument, the brain said I'm the boss I control everything the body can't function without me, but every other organ said this wasn't true because you can be brain dead and still live on life support.

The heart said Im the boss, but again this isn't true as the body can continue on by pass.

The arsehole said I'm in charge and every other organ laughed and laughed and said don't be stupid.

So the arsehole shut tight, after a day the stomach hurt and the body felt sick, after 2 days the brain felt dizzy and ill, after 3 the body just couldn't function.

This explains why Bosses are always ARSEHOLES!!!!!!

I probably haven't got that quite right but it's near enough hope you enjoy!!

take Care

Paula XX

Back