• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got a date!!!!!!

Serapis Bey

I've finally got my date!:)

It will be 8th March at Kings College, London. I'm so excited & scared.

As some of you know i've gained noticeable weight since my last appointment & have had great difficulty loosing it.

I asked the lady in charge of the waiting list if I'd be denied the op because i've gained weight & she said no, it's happened with a lot of people - that's why they're having the op but I must stick to the pre op diet religiously.

She will send my pre-op appointment in the post tomorrow.

What happens at the pre op appointment?

Fantastic news - I am really pleased for you. Cant help with the pre-op as I had a band but just wanted to say well done on your date
Loads of love
Jo XX

ooooooooooooooh not long now. Congratulations :)

Well done hunni!!! got mine today too, 1st April...bit after yours but we'll all get there in the end.. so happy for youxx

Should of said had pre op today, went ok, took bloods, ecg, swabs for MRSA, chest x ray, questions about previous ops and current health so no worries hun all be ok x

Very well done and all the best to you. Love and hugs xxx

Congrats on getting your date :D Such an exciting time....the pre-op is nothing to worry about all they did at mine was MRSA swabs, blood pressure, weight and height and asked lots of questions about what meds I take and what to take or not to take before the op :D XX

Brilliant news, congratulations!:D
Grace xxx

Congratulations xxx

Congratulations on getting a date :) xx

Congratulations on geting a date , thats brilliant news xx :)

Nicky x

Thank you all for your congrats & well wishes :).

I have learnt so much from reading all of your posts. I know the bypass is the right step for me & hope I can sit with u on the loosers bench in a few months time :)

Back