• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my Op date!!!

Karma67

Woohooo!!

Saw the lovely Mr Jain yesterday....I arrived an hour early as I wasn't sure what the traffic would be like! lol then he was running 1hour 20mins late!
but it was sooo worth the wait :D:D:D I had lost a little since on refeeding diet which he was pleased with, told me that he was very happy and not to worry about weight loss for now ..just don't put any on! lmao! The he has pencilled me in for...

31st March 2010........:D:D

my new life begins!! At Easter too..how appropriate! lol

Have to be there at 11am on the day of op so I must be last on list that day...I bet the nerves will be wrecking havoc with me by then lol

Just seems 'real' at last after all the hoop jumping etc that i've gone through....:):)

Thank you everyone for all your support over the last months x

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Wow brilliant news xxx

Karma67

thanks you two x:D

I'm surprised at the lack of others saying well done:confused: etc esp since I comment most of the time, I thought I would get the support back...oh well we live and learn

jaxx

Many congratulations. xx

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Sorry only just seen your post was a bit preoccupied last night as funding was granted.

Congratulations on getting your date. It is my mums birthday that day. When do you start your pre-op diet?
You are at Luton aren't you?

salski

Congratulations hun! I bet your well excited! Thats great news! x

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
hi karma, thats good news, a date at last!!!
l&d must have got their act together now after the snow, i got my new date yesterday 16 feb.
sue.

Dawn36

Like a Pheonix
Woohooo!!

Saw the lovely Mr Jain yesterday....I arrived an hour early as I wasn't sure what the traffic would be like! lol then he was running 1hour 20mins late!
but it was sooo worth the wait :D:D:D I had lost a little since on refeeding diet which he was pleased with, told me that he was very happy and not to worry about weight loss for now ..just don't put any on! lmao! The he has pencilled me in for...

31st March 2010........:D:D

my new life begins!! At Easter too..how appropriate! lol

Have to be there at 11am on the day of op so I must be last on list that day...I bet the nerves will be wrecking havoc with me by then lol

Just seems 'real' at last after all the hoop jumping etc that i've gone through....:):)

Thank you everyone for all your support over the last months x
Wow, what wonderful news, looks like you will be having a Very Happy Easter :eek:

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Fab news, how happy must you be!

Karma67

Sorry only just seen your post was a bit preoccupied last night as funding was granted.

Congratulations on getting your date. It is my mums birthday that day. When do you start your pre-op diet?
You are at Luton aren't you?

Oooo mega congrats on your funding !!!:D:D

I start the pre op diet 2 weeks before, so on 17th March i presume! and yes i'm at the L&D ;)

Karma67

hi karma, thats good news, a date at last!!!
l&d must have got their act together now after the snow, i got my new date yesterday 16 feb.
sue.

Wow that's fab news Sue!! x :D:D:D:D hopefully I will be able to pick yoiur brains about post op issues when I've been done ;):D

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi there, I just want to add my congratulations too. Here's looking forward to your op and the start of a new lighter life xxxx