• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Very unhappy

I really unsure what to do . I am meant to be having a gastric sleeve have the funding in place . My first op date was 10th April but it got cancelled a ripple affect is what they told me . Next date was 1st may got cancelled again the day before no beds :cry: . Next date 26th June iv complained have not heard back and when i did speak to someone they said there is nothing i can do. Today i hear from a friend she is having her op on the 21st June why am i waiting so long when i have been cancelled twice. I have been off work since the 3rd of April i work for a agency but i and permanent over 3 years where i work so i accrue my holiday pay so ive been off un payed since then and will have to take more time off i got from the nurse its not here problem . This is at the manor hospital i just don't know what to do

Oh hun that's rubbish! I assume calling the provider didn't solve anything?

Welcome to the forum hun and good luck xx

Sorry but thats pants hun. :( Id be mega upset too as if they cancel and must be for good reason they are ment to give you an op date within 28 days of the cancellation. As far as i know they can not cancel a third time as if they do for good reason again they can offer for you to go private. :)

Sorry about that. I have heard so much about cancellations of bariatric surgery at the manor. I believe they have set days and wards so if anything happens in the ward for example a virus, it's been shut down for a while. Hope all goes well, I hear they are great with the surgery and aftercare. So best of luck.

Back