• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive got my date

wannafitonplaneseat

emmatryingtogetthinner
:D hi all not been around lately due to having huge pressure at work and home life is not so great,however im pleased to say i am having my pre op assesment on friday this week !!!!! my op is booked for 3rd september :eek: omg ive got my date :cry:

sorry to hear run up to your op not going good but just think positive something good will come out of your operation beleive in yourself

julie

Hi
That's great news, I'm sorry that your having other problems at the moment and I hope that they can be sored out for you.
I bet you can't wait????
Take care
Trina xx

Yay thats fab. 2 weeks and 2 days! That will fly by now.

Brilliant news Emma - has been a long time coming but great that you now have something to work for - twill fly by x

wow thats great - where do you go in Kent if u are PCT funded that is ??

u must be v excited
x

starry
i live near dover and was refferred to chitchester
i have friend from folkestone reffered to maidestone for banding
dave

Wow Emma

I kept wondering where u were I missed you (says her that is a bit of a nightmare logging in at the moment)!!

Great news on the date hun, well done you.

Keep in touch
Nic xx

thanks !
I too am going to Chichester have been told the wait list is about a year - interested to know how long people have had to wait for ?
xx

hey all thanks for th encouraging replies,it means a lot :eek:

so i am being given open roux-en-y surgery by shaw somers at chichester hospital i have had to wait since 29th feb,that is when i had my initial consultation and i was told kent has a minimum 5 month waiting list.any questions please ask,i will know more after friday when i see the team :)

hey nic....how are you hunni,im sorry not been in touch its been a heavy time for me right now,however things are looking up so thats good news.:D

Thanks ! dont worry I will bombard you with questions no doubt you will be sick of me - soo exciting for you.
cant wait for my appointment at Chichester now . bet the wait seems so worth it now !

hey all....thanks for the replies,the reason im having open surgery is down to my surgeon he feels as i need my gall bladder removed at the same time its safer to do oen surgery.....im very happy to put my trust in this man he is god to me hehehe.....im having the original fat doctor shaw somers......im nervous about my pre op tomorrow but it will be fine im sure.thanks for thinking of me and replying its much appreciated.

don't be nervous Emma - tis just another step on the exciting journey! Make sure you let us know how you get on x

Great news about your date. look forward to tracking your progress and hearing about your experience. Not spoken to anyone else who has had open surgery! Good luck not long now x

Hiya!

Wow, so glad you have your date... and yes, Shaw is fab!!! :D

I hope your pre-op went well - what diet are you on? I was on the milk diet and lost 16lbs in 10 days ;)

Again, all the best for your op - Shaw's team are top notch, so don't worry about a thing.

x

Back