• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN SHOCK!

Thanks everyone!! xx

How exciting! Im so pleased for you, enjoy your last supper and look forward to the losing side xxxx

I know how you feel i got 14 days notice of my op date, 4 days to prepare myself for a 10 day pre op diet of milk and yoghurt. I very nearly asked them to change the date so i would have more time to prepare myself mentally, thankfully i didnt and had my bypass 2 days ago.

Excellent news, nice one.

I got home from hospital on 1st April, all went well, and you will be fine too xxxx

GOOD LUCK HUN

Great news, hope the pre-op diet is easy for you and the op will come around fast

Thanks everyone!!

Just been out for a meal for my last supper! We went to a mexican, and had nachos to start, and the sizzling chicken fajita's for main - which was gorgeous! Then we went to the pics, where i had a huge tub of ben & jerrys ice cream, and then was too full to eat the minstrels!!

And thats it, my diet is about to begin!

Thanks everyone!!

Just been out for a meal for my last supper! We went to a mexican, and had nachos to start, and the sizzling chicken fajita's for main - which was gorgeous! Then we went to the pics, where i had a huge tub of ben & jerrys ice cream, and then was too full to eat the minstrels!!

And thats it, my diet is about to begin!

Good luck with the diet, I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll do well. I'm trying to think of what my last supper will be, it is a BIG decision!

Mine was a very tasty Indian meal on mothers day....seems like for ever ago lol

Back