• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got the call, I got the call

curvygoth

Got the call for a date for surgery, the nurse wanted to know if i would be happy going to Nuffields in leeds for surgery instead of BRI, if so i can have my surgery in Jan.

I dont care where i have it to be honest so now i'm just awaiting a call back to let me know the exact date in Jan.:p :character00100:

Awww great news, congrats hun

Well you definately will be having a Happy New Year

snap!!

Great news for the start of the new year :)

Twinkle- hopefully i'll get in at the same time as you at least i'll have someone there who i kinda know ( its Cass by the way)

Great news for the new year fingers crossed I get an op date at my pre-op assessment tomorrow

woohoo! congrats :) x

That's great news - hope you get a date soon!!!

I know it's u Cass, I sussed u straight away hun lol its so exciting and we get admitted day before as that's the pre op assessment, can't believe next week on Wednesday ill be starting my pre op diet!! You won't be far behind AND I got a dressing gown!!! It's a blokes but hey who cares xx

Last edited:
Brilliant news!! what a lovely way to start your 2013.. Good luck xxx

Blokes dressing gowns are always better. I managed to find one that fits in primark. Got my knee op next week hopefully the week after I'll be have the bypass. Still waiting for a call back with the date.

It will come hunnie,rebecca told me thete just waiting for halstead to sort his slots out n put whoever in which slot, so i reckon if u dont get call tomoz, u'll get it next week hun xx the dressing gown is a tad small but i dont care as long as it covers my butt lol xx

Back