• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the phone call from st richards.!!!

Hi Karen. Do you know for certain WHEN they are due to call you - have you got 'inside' information??? LOL. Have you been given a clear indication of when your op is?

see I have no patience when waiting so by now I would have rung them telling them I had a missed call and 'as they were due to call today I thought it was from them' lol terrible I know but it works. :D

Figners crossed for you

Anything Yet?

I hope you got a positive phone call.

I am waiting for my call and I am a nervous wreck. does anyone know if the call comes in the morning or afternoon?.
I keep telling everyone to get off phone in case they are trying to ring me" how sad is that. x

No your not sad, im gonna get done for stalking the postie soon!!!

I know my op is before the end of november. the phone call comes on a monday only. lol karen

get them rung !!! Im sure you wont be the only one chasing, and imagine the pain and nail biting until Monday, get off here get on the phone ! :D

Any news yet???
Hope you get your call soon.x

see I have no patience when waiting so by now I would have rung them telling them I had a missed call and 'as they were due to call today I thought it was from them' lol terrible I know but it works. :D

Figners crossed for you
Ha Ha Thats what I do lol, it works everytime!

Back