• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hate myself for asking this but....

phatmomma

What you asking Santa for Christmas this year?

I'm asking for some cash to spend in the sales, or some nice warm long jumpers :) xx

ooh great thread Julie...

I havent thought too much yet about what I want for Xmas but it will more thank likely be clothes.

My daughter presented me with her Christmas list today though, a whole 3 months early. Im sure she thinks money grows on tree's.

i need a new dressing gown to take into hossie with me and some nice warm slippers! xx

Sam she's giving you chance to get started xx

Warm slippers.. never had any in my life & I think I might need those fluffy ones with pom poms on!!

I have a birthday first tho... so haven't thought about Christmas much. x

i reallllllllllly want a white watch seen a luffly armani one, plus a links of london bracelt haha x

Im asking for money or voucers to do ALL of my baby shopping! Hahaha - Hope people are extra generous this year as me and hubbs are skint, so relying on that to buy EVERYTHING lol. All we have so far is 1 pack of baby gro's 1 pack of vess, 1 nappy and our pram! Lolol...wont get us very far!

I'm hoping for some smaller sized clothes instead of my sisters' hand me downs... we are all dieting together... so have 3 sizes to share... not mine though, mine are no good to them, far too big... love and hugs xxx

Last edited:
clothes, clothes and more clothes!!!

I want money so I can buy myself a pair of Dubarry boots. They are sort of designer horsey boots (for those who dont know).

My calves were always too big before.

I would like Santa to loan me his elves for a few weeks to prepare my flat ready for putting it on the market, and then for Santa to find a buyer so I can see a "Sale Agreed" sign go up.

id quite like a pair of scales, i havent had any since i moved into my little bungalow, 4 and a half years ago, lol. at the moment i only get weighed when i go to clinic, although i did weigh myself at my mums last week. im gonna start looking at the different types you can get nowadays, then start hinting, good style.

I'd like a push bike and to see 15st on the scales

Diamonds! xx

I would really like some new boobs, instead of the spaniels ears i'm left with lmao......failing that some super gok wan knickers and a fab dress xxx

Wow some of you don't want much do you :)?

John i hope the elves do the job for you and TnT and Kelly i hope you get what you want...

As for those wanting clothes, scrap that idea and ask for money/vouchers you'll get twice as much in the sales :) xx

And may i be the first to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :) XX

Hopefully Santa will make sure that this Christmas is not the last one in our current home as I love living here and I don't want to leave!!! (renting)
Also that the boys keep improving and that 2011 is the year I get to my goal and 2010 was my last fat summer.
OOOh and some nice slippers , a bottle of Baileys to enjoy while I watch "a Christmas Carol" and a new bottle of Ralph Lauren Safari :D

Back