• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men oh men - wls

phatmomma

Hi just wanted to say i'm noticing a sudden surge in men joining the forum and posting. Used to be just the odd one or two and just wanted to welcome all the new guys and say thanks really for 'coming out' or in lol...

It's nice to see the other sex going for their wls and to be doing the research and asking the questions...

Don't be shy boys, chip in and tell us a bit about yourselves :) What surgery you want/had, where you had it etc x

well, ill start it off, i have had over the years , the band, balloon and recently the gastric sleeve, out of all of the them i feel the sleeve is best for me, physically and mentally.

i was 34st 11lbs, july last year and now im 28st 4 lbs, i am under dr. wan at st. georges hospital, tooting london.

stew

Wow Stew, nearly a hundred pounds. Well done you!!!
Lynne x

Some sexual preditory going off here me thinks!!

Some sexual preditory going off here me thinks!!

Mixxy, fret ye not, the site of you in your lycra is more than enough for me :) :)

And wow to the guy who's had a multitude of surgeries, you are making one heck of a push to lose your weight, i for one will look forward to reading your success xxx

Back