• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hate myself for asking this but....

i love christmas

all my main present shopping is done and ready to wrap - sad i know

i have asked for a blender and pjs, slippers and a dressing gown - gonna get ready for my op

meeeeeeeeep!! I love Christmas!!

I'll love anything im given im sure but i would rather like some lovely smelling perfume, or some make-up, or a new mobile phone (my one is falling to pieces!) and some jewellery.

Ive done quite a bit of my shopping and have an idea of what i am buying everybody i havent yet bought for so i am sort of a head this year. Last year i was so busy i basically left it till the two weeks before christmas. Maddness. :) xxxxx

A tall dark goodlooking man would be nice :p

Failing that i'll have some clothes :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS JULIE! lol

Well at the risk of sounding sickly....I got my Christmas present 4 months early this year: my gastric bypass! and if I got nothing else I'd still be delighted!

Well at the risk of sounding sickly....I got my Christmas present 4 months early this year: my gastric bypass! and if I got nothing else I'd still be delighted!

id just like a small pressie as i dont get any :(

But on the plus side, ive got my kids and ive wrapped them already :D

I'm hankering after a pair of Uggs

And a pot of Clinique night cream

Seems odd not wanting money for clothes - but running out of wardrobe room - so having to curtail the spending

I'm a giver rather than a getter - so always find it hard to know what I want

I won't hold me breath waiting for diamonds - would be nice though!!!

Merry Christmas

xxxx

Back