• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hate this hot weather!

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Just caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window. This hugely obese sweating woman with massive upper arms and a big belly. I hate wearing summer clothes. I'm so envious of the skinnies walking around in their sleeveless tops. :mad:

But this time next year I'll be one of them. Sod the bingo wings. :D

Definately will xxxx Keep focused on the good stuff to come x

You have all your summers to look forward to - hope you won`t have to wait too much longer hun x

Do you know after work today - I was out walking my little westie, with a little blouse on (with my trousers) (me - not him)

anyhoo - I was thinking what a gorgeous spring day; and for the first time in years I felt so much younger, fitter and a whole lot happier. Now I know I have only lost half of my goal weight at present....but I do know what a difference it has already made to me.

I am pretty sure that this time next year it will be you feeling like this; and quite likely even sooner.

So please cheer up love a year ago I only dreamed of being a bit better and slimmer......and not too long now you will be trying to encourage someone else to feel better.

There is life out there - go grab it!

Sorry if its made you feel worse - cos that was never my intention.....I just want you to have hope for the future hun x

Love Kat x

i know exactly how you feel! ... seeing all the skinny mums at school as soon as the sun comes out is like a competition for who is the sexiest trendiest youngest prettiest mum ! ...

ggrrrrr

That's right....keep positive. A year makes such a difference. I'm still officially obese (by 0.5 bmi point now!) but feel so much better in this weather than I did last year. It will be well worth it. Keep cool and relax xx

You have all your summers to look forward to - hope you won`t have to wait too much longer hun x

Do you know after work today - I was out walking my little westie, with a little blouse on (with my trousers) (me - not him)

anyhoo - I was thinking what a gorgeous spring day; and for the first time in years I felt so much younger, fitter and a whole lot happier. Now I know I have only lost half of my goal weight at present....but I do know what a difference it has already made to me.

I am pretty sure that this time next year it will be you feeling like this; and quite likely even sooner.

So please cheer up love a year ago I only dreamed of being a bit better and slimmer......and not too long now you will be trying to encourage someone else to feel better.

There is life out there - go grab it!

Sorry if its made you feel worse - cos that was never my intention.....I just want you to have hope for the future hun x

Love Kat x

LOL picturing your Westie in trousers and a little blouse....hehe :)

Me too I'm so uncomfortable but I love the sunshine!

This time next year I will be enjoying my first slimmer summer x

Yup, every summer I feel even worse about myself. On a really hot day, I might think sod it, who cares what I look like and I'll wear something sleeveless and then some git always takes a photo and then I want to curl up and die!
But next summer will be different and I can't wait! xxx.

Oh I hope so Maz :D

Back