• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a date!!!!

I phoned THG last week for an appointment with the consultant and asked how quick I could have the op as when I have made my mind up about something I impatient and the sooner I have the op the sooner I can start my new life! I have my consultation Friday morning and I had a call earlier today from Sally at THG who said the consultant has had a look at my bmi etc & the soonest I have have it done is May 5th. I have paid my deposit (fully refundable if I decide not to go ahead after my appointment Friday) and she has put me down for then!!! I will have my pre-op done after I have seen the dr on Friday. Soooooo excited.

lol, that happened to me too. It was like a whirlwind!

Good luck with it and good luck for the future too.
Lynne x

i wish i could have something done that quick....cant afford it though so have 2 wait on NHS lol.........5th may will come round so quick you will be in and out before you know it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Wencho. I tried on the NHS, I was referred by my GP, went to the clinic for 2 years but then the pct turned me down. I developed type 2 diabetes and my gp was going to refer me again but then the pct changed the bmi minimum to 50 when I am 40 so to go private is my only hope. It will be a tough couple of years financially though.

congrats on getting your date! Such a shame you were messed about like that but that's all in the past and now you can look forward to being on the losers bench very soon.

That's awesome!!! All the very best xx

Good Luck, hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing of your weight loss in the future x

Back